브 랜 드 : Applied Biosystems
담당자연락처 : 063-222-9131
ü Higher ramp rates – 6.0°C/sec의 빠른 속도로, 빠르게 PCR 시험 종료 가능
ü Our quietest instrument yet – AB Thermal Cycler 중 가장 소음을 억제하여 쾌적한 실험 환경 제공
ü VeriFlex™ technology – 6-zone을 각각 온도 제어하여, 정확한 Tm값 획득
ü Compact footprint, Remote capabilities 외 다양한 부가 기능 제공
The Applied Biosystems VeritiPro Thermal Cycler delivers proven reliability with advanced temperature control technology and connectivity. Take advantage of next-level PCR optimization with the precision offered by VeriFlex block technology. Connect to the cloud-enabled VeritiPro Thermal Cycler remotely. Conveniently design and securely upload your methods, monitor runs, and check instrument availability from any mobile device or desktop computer using Connect, our cloud-based platform.
Features of the VeritiPro Thermal Cycler include:
Temperature optimization through VeriFlex technology
- VeriFlex blocks are controlled by multiple Peltier elements and are used to optimize PCR temperature with precision. The VeritiPro Thermal Cycler allows for six zones of independent temperature control, giving you the ultimate control of your PCR workflows.
- By connecting your VeritiPro Thermal Cycler to Connect, you will have complete control of your instrument while away from the lab. With Connect you can check instrument availability through the mobile app, download experimental report files, receive alerts, and more. Download our Instrument Connect App updated with this functionality and visit Connect to design and securely upload your methods from any mobile device or desktop computer.
- The VeritiPro Thermal Cycler is equipped with simulation modes, allowing it to be run using the same ramp rates as previous or different instruments. Through this feature you will be able to mimic the ramp rates of the Veriti, Applied Biosystems 2720, Bio-Rad T100, Bio-Rad MyCycler, Bioer XP Cycler, Eppendorf Mastercycler, MJ Research PTC-200, and Takara Dice PCR thermal cyclers.
Our quietest instrument yet
- With all the equipment running in the lab, why should your thermal cycler add to the noise level? We have revised the internal instrument technology to provide your lab with a thermal cycler that runs at a noise level of less than 48 dB(A).
8-inch touch-screen control
- The improved, intuitive, and responsive touch-screen interface allows you to program with ease and limits the amount of time spent training new users.
- With the increasing popularity of our smaller instruments, we have updated our trusted Veriti Thermal Cycler with a smaller footprint. The VeritiPro Thermal Cycler can fit on just about any workbench with its dimensions of 24.5 cm wide and 46.7 cm deep.
96-well plate, 0.2 mL VeriFlex Block
8" color TFT LCD
For Use With (Equipment):
96-well 6 zones VeriFlex
100 V to 240 V
Max. Ramp Rate:
<0.5°C (30 sec after reaching 95°C)
±0.25°C(35 to 99.9°C)
0°C to 100°C
No. of Programs:
For Use With (Application):
50-60 Hz Max
16 Gb onboard memory
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.